Click for a larger image.
There was no precip on November 10, so we ran a GPS track and collected information about the connectors from the top of Laura Road to Bowen Bay and Bluewater communities. This is part of the research for the Bowen Rotary Trails Project.
Jump to month:
- RT @RobertB: Donate $10 to Rotary’s Polio, the Canadian government adds $20, the Gates Foundation adds $20 so the donation becomes $50. #en… 7 months ago
- World Polio Day on Bowen Island. We are ‘this close’ to eradicating polio forever. Rotarians Andrew & Denis… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 7 months ago
- Set your alarm for 6am so you won’t miss MERCURY & MOON RISING in the pre dawn. Yes, you will want to see this… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 8 months ago
- RT @RobertB: It is worth being up before dawn tomorrow to see Mercury + the Moon rising. Story howesound.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/mer… https://t.co/QuZQRyF… 8 months ago
- BOWFEST on Bowen Island today. We start with the Rotary Run for Rwanda. komeracanada.ca/rotary-run-for… 9 months ago
- RUN for Rotary Run for Rwanda on Saturday morning komeracanada.ca/rotary-run-for… Please retweet. 9 months ago
- Next Saturday: Bowen Rotary Garage Sale at the Legion. Plan to be there. Details at BowenRotary.com News twitter.com/RobertB/status… 11 months ago
- RT @chris_offer: Bulletin on new types of @Rotary membership- ow.ly/2Gh2300gm14 ow.ly/i/jrhvY 1 year ago
- RT @Rotary: #Rotary members in Ecuador are providing support for earthquake victims and are aiding in relief efforts. https://t.co/NhYlQakR… 1 year ago
- RT @ShelterBoxCan: ShelterBox team set to arrive in Ecuador on Wednesday. Follow for updates. twitter.com/BBCSpotlight/s… 1 year ago